Monday, September 22, 2008

Hair Pic & Anniversary Stuff

So I got my hair cut last weekend - here is the pic finally!
It's mostly one layer, angled toward the front, and stacked a little in the back.
Whadda think?

This weekend was my hubby and I's 5 year anniversary! :)
We've actually been together for 9 years which just sounds so much more impressive!! Hard to believe it's been that long really... time flies!

It was such a nice and laid back weekend, we really enjoyed it. We originally had planned to go out to eat to this fancy restaurant but it started pouring down rain... so we ordered pizza instead... we are just as content hangin out together at home with pizza and a movie than going out somewhere.



For a wedding present we got a wedding time capsule, so we've made it a tradition (well, I have, hee hee) to add something to it each year - and read some of the answers we wrote in a couple years ago.


It's kinda fun to see how things change each year. So that was our Saturday evening!


This year we wrote a note to ourselves and each other to open in 5 yrs! Which will be really hard for me not to open earlier!!!! we'll see..

Hope you are all having a good week - Happy Autumn!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Luv the new cut!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=cool edit pro 2.1 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg