Sunday, January 11, 2009

happy new year

Hello All - and a Happy New Year to ya!

So, the Colts are out of the playoffs, and the holidays are left behind..

Now What???

I dunno about you, but I'm relieved to get a breath for a moment.

Although I feel like I am juggling about 4 watermelons right now with other things..
I am still looking forward to this being a good year.

It's nice to feel the "clean slate" feeling that a new year brings.

Any resolutions?? I am not sure that I am making any "resolutions" persay, I am simply making some goals for our family.

Things to work on!
Oh so many things I'd like to work on, but sticking to my "one day at a time" motto, and doing what I can do.

I will write more soon.. just letting everyone know we've survived the holidays and welcoming the new year!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great having dinner with you the other night! I am praying for great things in 2009 for you and Jesse!

Joy