Monday, May 12, 2008

Heart Pangs

just a short blog today.. have something on my mind.

I have been seeing things "outside of the box" lately.

That box being my little world..

I am blessed. I should really not be complaining about how much I dislike my job or the dirty laundry..

I should be happy to wash my clothes with my two capable hands, and hang them up in my closet, in my house. Then get up early out of my warm bed to take a hot shower, eat and drive my car to my job!

How many people in this messed up world can NOT do some or ANY of these things???
Earthquakes and Tornados, corrupt governments, recession, unemployement, etc. etc...
So many people hurting, doing without the bare necessities.. and here I am complaining about the blessings I have?!?!

My heart aches for them.

No comments: